Holroyd’s Aquatic Wellness Centre … make your splash. Attend a community forum or complete our survey and go in draw to win iPad Mini.
The Living Holroyd Expo invites locals to find out about services on offer throughout their City over good food, great entertainment and giveaways.
Quality, affordable child care and education... Based on flexibility and family.
Did you know your rates go to more than rubbish collection? Here’s a snapshot of our services last quarter.
Want to contribute to the planning of Holroyd’s Aquatic Wellness Centre? Attend a community forum on Monday 3rd, Tuesday 4th, Saturday 8th or Monday 10th November or complete our survey and go in draw to win iPad Mini.
Visit Holroyd’s pet website to adopt a pet or for information on pet care.


Developments in progress (1)

Building Controls

Ensuring safe compliance for the building occupants, in conjunction with the Building Code of Australia, Holroyd Development Control Plan and relevant Australian Standards, Council conducts compliance inspections. They ensure the terms and conditions of a development consent issued by Council are being satisfactorily complied with. If Council is nominated as the Principal Certifying Authority for your project then your approval will contain details of the inspections required.

There is a list of Building Controls, and inspections can be booked in by visiting the Council Chambers or please phone 9840 9840.

 Useful Links

Business (20)

Business Licences

To ensure businesses across the City comply with Federal and State operating standards and regulations, Council manages the review and consent of business licenses. Council educates potential business owners on regulations through newsletters, information fact sheets, local guides and checklists.

For more information contact Council on 9840 9840.

Developments in progress (7)

Construction Certificates

To certify compliance with the requirements of the Building Code of Australia, and all relevant Australian Standards, Council issues Construction Certificates that assures plans and specifications  are consistent with the development consent. In addition to obtaining your Development Consent, you will need to obtain this certificate and fill out the Construction Form.

Ensure you have covered the Building and Construction procedures required before commencing work, and to check with Council please phone 9840 9840.

Useful Links


Developments in progress (8)

Development Controls

To achieve the aims and objections of the Holroyd Local Environmental Plan (LEP), Council’s Development Control Plan (DCP) provides guidance for the design and operation of development within the City. This includes revised controls for residential development, including dwelling houses and dual occupancies, commercial and mixed-used development in centres and corridors, and industrial development. The Plan has now be finalised after public exhibitions and community consultation.

Ensure your development is on track with Council’s DCP and for more information please phone 9840 9831.


Useful Links